A quick step-by-step user guide:
To begin your journey with IQOS, follow these simple steps.
1. Check if your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second. Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your device with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
2. Open the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger door, insert the holder into the charger, and close the door.
3. Wait for the small light at the top to flash. This means your IQOS 3 Holder is charging.
4. Take the holder out of the charger and gently insert the HEETS tobacco stick into the IQOS 3 Holder. (Remember not to twist the HEETS tobacco stick)
5. Press and hold the IQOS 3 Holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will pulse slowly. After two vibrations, the light will stay solid white. That means your IQOS is ready to use.
6. When the holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished. But don’t worry! Just remove the used HEETS tobacco stick and recharge your IQOS 3 Holder.
Make sure your IQOS 3 Holder and Pocket Charger are always ready when you need them.
1. You should charge your IQOS 3 Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used HEETS tobacco stick.
2. Then put the holder in the charger, in any direction, and close the charger door. The bar lights at the top will indicate the IQOS 3 Holder charge level. When the small light flashes, that means the holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your IQOS 3 Holder is ready.
4. Recharge the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger after 20 uses with the original IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
Keeping your IQOS clean is important, especially if you want to get the optimal taste experience. Thankfully, the new IQOS 3 Cleaning Tool does most of the work for you:
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 3 Holder to cool.
2. Take the cap off your IQOS 3 Holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the cleaner. Insert it into the holder and rotate the cleaner.
4. From time to time, you should also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean your IQOS 3 Holder (use it gently).
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS 3 Cap.
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you across multiple channels
This product is not risk free and is addictive.